Moroccan Black Soap also known as Beldi Black Soap, Savon Noir or African Black Soap is a 100% natural soft soap made with olive oil and eucalyptus essential oil and has a butter-like texture. Beldi Soap is made specially to be used in traditional bath establishments known as hammams and is an important part of the Moroccan bathing ritual. This soap deep cleans the skin by removing toxins and dead skin cells, making skin softer. It is rich in vitamin E and is suitable for all skin types.
Size: 255 g / 9 oz.
- Deep cleans the skin by removing toxins and dead skin cells, making our skin softer
- The exfoliation increases blood and lymph circulation
- Rich in vitamin E, A, and iron
- Excellent full body shaving soap for males and females
- Relieves itchy backs due to an excess of dead skin and clogged pores
- Ideal for reducing ingrown hair
Ingredients: Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Essential Oil of Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus)
The Amal Moroccan exfoliating glove, also known as “Kessa”, is the traditional accessory of the Moroccan Hammam Spa ritual. The gentle texture of the Kessa is specially designed to exfoliate and unclog pores by removing dead skin cells, toxins, and impurities to reveal the skin's natural glow. After the dead skin cells are removed, the body is enhanced for the absorption of nourishing moisturizers. Made especially to be used with the Amal Moroccan Lava Clay's and Amal Moroccan Black Soap, but can also be used with other body wash and soaps.
- Activates capillary and lymphatic circulation
- Helps the dermic tissue rid itself of toxins and dead skin cells
- Oxygenates the skin
- Frees ingrown hairs
- Softens the skin
Made in Morocco
***It is strongly recommended you do a patch test first before using a new skincare product to see if it works on your skin. If an allergic reaction occurs, discontinue use of the product immediately.
***All Amal Beauty by Amal products is for external use only unless. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner.
Like it? Share it!